re: concert has ended
this is the end of musicussion.... The Journey of endless shouting, bitching, loving, caring and hugging..... We have finished the journey on 7th May but this is not the end of just a concert, but this is the end of one part of the journey of many countless concerts in the future. I hope that Klavierensemble will plan more more "Musicussions" I,II,III, IV.... I hope that the Club will continue to grow and become one whereby we look back and say.... Well... which concert hall should we conquer next? Carnegie Hall??
Hope that you guys have a great time in this concert as i had...
20 more days to concert
the concert is coming on soon... There are only 20 more days left... There is a need to sell more tickets as there are not enough audience... I don't think you will want to see a half empty stage during your performance... Well i don't... Quality matters... yah its true that it matters... But without Quantity, who will be our quality???
please try to sell more tickets....
the sales is not doing well..
I still have about 400 tickets with me not taken..
and up till date.. i only have 44 tickets' money collected..
Even with Steve Koo's tickets.. it adds up to about 150 only....
PLEASE help to push sales!!!
just a reminder..
please pass me all receipts so that i can record it down..
* lets work hard together and make this concert a memorable one!!
Things that were done for Publicity
Hi all. This is a brief summary of things that were done for Publicity so far.External
1) Sending e-mails to secondary schools, NAFA, LASALLE- SIA, music schools
2) Putting of posters, brochures at Community centres, Cold storages, National Library Board, NAFA, LASALLE-SIA, music schools
3) Faxing and sending mails to secondary schools
4) Advertising 'Musicussion' through the use of free websites and Arts Xplosion
5) Inform individual's tutor, lecturers/ secondary school teachers regarding 'Musicussion'Internal
1) Putting up posters around NP and banner outside library
2) Alan Thng's help by talking to the Human Resource and ECE lecturer
3) John's help by sending e-mail to the directors of each divison
4) Setting up of ticket booth at atrium on 22-24 Feb
5) Advertising on NP forum and Informing other cultural clubs such as Concert band, Song composing, NP strings about the upcoming concert
Upcoming publicity plans:
1) Calling up the various secondary schools and enquire if their students are interested in coming to this concert
2) Ticket sales booth at atrium on 26-28 april
3) Use of CCA booth during CCA Fiesta to publicize ' Musicussion'
Do you guys have any more ideas how we can publicize more? Do let me know. thanks loads.
1 month and 4 days more to go.. so no more time to waste!!
let's jiayou together...
hmm.. hello... some announcement.. by an unknown welfare..
lookout for a mysterious board this coming week.. at music room.. =)
Pls look for an envelope.. that has your name on it...
and check for a note...
re: updates about musicussion
re: 4 weeks to concert
know that you all are bogged down with so much work from musicussion.... It has been a tough time for all of us as our numbers in the committee keeps dwindling, but for the five of us, we have stayed strong and not wavy to any problems that we faced while organising this first huge concert. I applaud and sincerly thank you gurls for putting so much trust and hard work into this concert. I have faith that this concert will create a great bang for our club and this may even be the turning point in your life journey. Lets all go through the last lap with all our energy and emerge victorious.
hugs and kisses,
Your president from musicussion
5 weeks more...
OMG....aren't u all excited...
Singapore Conference Hall...
here we come!!!!!
guess who was here???
scroll down to find out...